duminică, 24 noiembrie 2013

Insidious 2010 [DVDrip.720p] [English]

Insidious 2010 torrent
Good 20Bad4

Year: 2010
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Director: James Wan
Starring: Patrick Wilson, Rose Byrne, Ty Simpkins

Download Torrent
Seeds: 127
Peers: 89


Review: When I first saw the preview for this movie, I knew that it looked like it was possible. It was the time I saw a decent horror movie, so I'm looking forward to it. I went to wait a little scar, but not too bad. Wrong. This movie scared me to my wits end. I do not think I've ever jumped every other scary movie. The audience was scared too. I have seen many other people jumped from their seats, and even heard some real screams.What I was in this movie that actually trying to scare you, and not gross, it will. The pictures scary for sure. Insidious does not waste time to slip out. The fears have started the opener. I am sure that it is not expected that this will be jednýmz scariest movies ive seen, but worth it. As I said, I do not think Id have the courage to see you again!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu