luni, 11 noiembrie 2013

Push 2009 English [by GanibalLektor]

Push 2009 torrent
Good 24Bad0

Year: 2009
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Director: Paul McGuigan
Starring: Camilla Belle, Dakota Fanning, Chris Evans

Download Torrent
Seeds: 136
Peers: 60


Review: Push is one of those films that really got me excited after the first viewing of the trailer, and now that I finally looked at it, I am glad that I did.The plot was very good and convincing, it left me confused or upset at the end. Although more time could be spent explaining some things in detail, instead of the constant scenes of standing around and thinking about the next move.The visual effects in this film are very good. And the quality is not too bad. Applause for Dakota Fanning and Chris Evans. Also, I liked the way the film was shot, it was somehow that sense of realism to all thing.However, I did not like Camilla Belles action. Although I did not appreciate his performance in The Quiet, she seemed really off in this film. Or she did not give enough screen time or Dakota.By was the shadow of the road, which compares this show to heroes is absurd. Telekineseis and all those special abilities has been around long before that! While I am a great fan of heroes, I think it is really nothing compared to PUSH.By the way, this show was I glued to sit, even when you really had to use the bathroom. In other words, I hope that it is a sequel.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu